[euler-users] Account Expiration Update

Euler Sysadmin

Mar 30, 2020, 1:02:37 PM3/30/20
to euler...@g-groups.wisc.edu
Hello Euler Users,

As you might be aware, a lot of the administrative processes at the UW are running slowly right now due to the consequences of the work from home policy. In order to accommodate this, I'm adding an extra two weeks to all Euler accounts which would expire at midnight on April 1st.

Once we have everything sorted on our end (hopefully this week), your PI will receive an invoice from sysa...@sbel.wisc.edu. Please notify them to expect this email lest they miss it for long enough to delay your account. To once again accommodate administrative delays, accounts will be renewed upon receipt of the funding information instead of waiting for them to be processed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this difficult situation. Stay well.

Colin Vanden Heuvel