[euler-users] Anaconda Support

Euler Sysadmin

Dec 4, 2019, 5:58:00 PM12/4/19
to euler...@g-groups.wisc.edu
Hello Euler Users,

In response to some ongoing difficulties and general confusion about using Anaconda environments on Euler, I've put together a short set of instructions which can get you access to conda environments inside a Slurm job without the need to implement any bash or dotfile hacks.

Please check out the documentation at this link. If you have already installed or are using Anaconda/Miniconda, I highly recommend that you remove any lines mentioning it from your ~/.bashrc file before proceeding with these instructions.

Feel free to reach out if you have any trouble with them.

Regards,
Colin Vanden Heuvel
Euler Cluster Sysadmin