[euler-users] File Access

Euler Sysadmin

Dec 20, 2019, 2:34:51 PM12/20/19
to euler...@g-groups.wisc.edu
Hi Everyone,

It looks like the data corruption I mentioned in my last email has had one additional side effect: Users are unable to create new folders. I am working on the more drastic mitigations I mentioned before, so please bear with me as I work through them. Based on some very rough numbers, this issue will take between 6 and 10 days to resolve. It could be more and it could be less, but that's the best guess I can make.

For most of this period, I will be able to leave Euler online so those of you who are working on projects can access whatever existing (and uncorrupted) data you have.

Regards,
Colin Vanden Heuvel