used ultravolt power supplies - free to good home

Blaise J Thompson

Jun 27, 2022, 2:40:01 PM6/27/22
to shoptalk mailman list
All,

Will was able to rescue ten ultravolt power supplies from old decommissioned Smith Group instruments. These are great for powering ion optics---upconvert from low voltage to 6 kV with low-voltage adjust.

If you have an active project which could benefit from one of these, feel free to come pick one up! Please don't grab one "just to have it", I'll be storing them here so they will not be thrown out.

We have not tested these supplies so no guarantee.

Best,
Blaise

Blaise J Thompson, Ph.D.
Pronouns: he, him, his