"lab weather" data-loggers now generally available

Blaise J Thompson

Jul 20, 2021, 12:36:35 PM7/20/21
to shoptalk mailman list
All,

We have completed the design of our lab weather stations measuring temperature, barometric pressure, and humidity. They are wireless and automatically send data to be recorded by our centralized server. Less than $100. Please let me know if you would like one.

We are currently working on a few other data-logger designs, including a thermocouple and DC voltmeter. Let me know if you have any ideas for data-logging applications that would be useful to your research.

Best,
Blaise

Blaise J Thompson, Ph.D.
Pronouns: he, him, his