The Wisconsin Oscillator: A Low-Cost Circuit for Powering Ion Guides, Funnels, and Traps

Blaise J Thompson

Nov 4, 2021, 11:54:40 AM11/4/21
to shoptalk mailman list
All,

Those working on mass spectrometry instrumentation and related may be interested in our new paper.

https://doi.org/10.1021/jasms.1c00247

Parts for building these oscillators have been added to our standard inventory, and we have some extra bare boards as well. Anyone who wishes to try out this circuit let myself or Steve Kregel know.

Best,
Blaise

P.S. The electronics shop is planning to return to the sub-basement shop as soon as possible. Hoping to see some of you in-person for some fun projects very soon.

Blaise J Thompson, Ph.D.
Pronouns: he, him, his
Instrumentation Scientist
Chemistry Electronics Shop