Now Hiring: Student Instrument Makers

1 view

Blaise J Thompson

Nov 4, 2022, 10:47:48 AM11/4/22
to shoptalk mailman list, Maggie Muldowney, Cheri Rossi, Rob McClain, MARK A WENDT
All,

Please share the following advertisement with any undergraduates that might be interested. We're collecting candidates now, but it's OK if students cannot actually begin work until January.

The Chemistry Instrument Shop is now hiring Student Instrument Makers! This is your chance to work alongside professionals designing, constructing, and repairing all kinds of scientific instrumentation. You will have opportunities to learn theory and practice in machining, electronics, and instrumentation design. You will help keep our busy shop organized, being responsible for inventory management and shop organization. You will be able to set your own schedule, working up to 15 hours per week.

Please apply on the student jobs website: https://studentjobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/503633/

Visit the Chemistry Shops website to learn more about what we do: https://shops.chem.wisc.edu/

Best,
Blaise