New volunteer opportunities site

Karen Bachelder

Mar 24, 2021, 4:37:11 PM3/24/21
to Primate-Volunteers
Yahoo! This is wonderful - it will be so helpful to be able to post , once again,  volunteer opportunities, esp. for African sanctuaries. Thank you, U. Wisc., for replacing the "retired" site and making these listings possible again!

Primate CARE

Apr 22, 2021, 10:18:19 AM4/22/21
to Primate-Volunteers, kb_Sanaga-Yong
Absolutely Agree.  I really miss the old job postings though as it seemed easier to scan through the title, location and project.  This is good though, grateful we can advertise.

JORDANA LENON

Apr 23, 2021, 10:56:49 AM4/23/21
to donate2ca...@gmail.com, Primate-Volunteers, kb_Sanaga-Yong
Thank you for your understanding. Larry Jacobsen and his staff certainly did a stellar job with the WNPRC Library and the original PIN. Maybe someday we’ll be able to fund more services similar to the old PIN.

Sincerely,
Jordana Lenon

--
---
To unsubscribe from this group, please e-mail primate-volunte...@g-groups.wisc.edu from the e-mail address that you are subscribed with. Unsubscribe requests will not be successful if that e-mail address forwards to your current address, and the request comes from the latter. If you have difficulty unsubscribing, please e-mail p...@primate.wisc.edu and not the entire group. Thank you for your understanding!

***
Jordana Lenon, B.S., B.A.
Senior Editor (Public Information and Outreach)
Wisconsin National Primate Research Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1220 Capitol Court
Madison, WI  53715-1299
608-225-6482