Online Volunteering with The Drill Project

Jana López

Dec 17, 2021, 4:44:28 AM12/17/21
to Primate-Volunteers

Would you like to get involved in drill conservation?

Drills are one of the most threatened and least known primate species on the planet.

You can learn more about them at:

https://www.thedrillproject.org/en/the-drill

We need your help! We are a small NGO working in Equatorial Guinea. Our work is primarily focused on collecting data, raising awareness for environmental issues, and providing protection for drills.

Our current projects involve a lot of work, both in the field and on the web, to achieve our goals. We would love to find compassionate and dedicated people to aid us in our work. Together we can provide protection to the biodiversity of Bioko Island, as well as opportunities and resources to the people who live in and near regions where drills live.

One of our most ambitious projects is the construction of the FIRST PRIMATE RESCUE CENTER IN EQUATORIAL GUINEA, would you like to join us in this adventure?

For more information, you can take a look at the attached document or email us at thedril...@gmail.com

TDP_Volunteers_English.docx