Welcome to Primate-Volunteers!

JORDANA LENON

Mar 24, 2021, 1:23:15 PM3/24/21
to Primate-Volunteers
We are pleased to offer our new Primate-Volunteers Google Group at https://groups.google.com/a/g-groups.wisc.edu/g/Primate-Volunteers! We encourage everyone to use this forum for posting volunteer opportunities, to continue using Primate-Job for posting paid positions, and to use Primate-Programs for degree and other programs that require fees, noting if any scholarships are available. Please do not post jobs wanted or CVs. We appreciate the feedback we've received from the primatology community as we continue to build and improve our Primate Info Net resources!

Jen Showers

Mar 25, 2021, 6:19:44 PM3/25/21
to Primate-Volunteers, jle...@primate.wisc.edu
Great idea many thanks

JORDANA LENON

Mar 26, 2021, 1:20:34 PM3/26/21
to Primate-Volunteers, Jen Showers, JORDANA LENON
Your welcome! We're grateful to Karen Bachelder for the suggestion to add P-V (or re-add it, since it was part of the old PIN.)