Skilled Volunteering Registration

Neha Panwar

Jul 2, 2024, 12:53:42 AMJul 2
to Primate-Volunteers
Hi everyone!

I hope this message finds you healthy and happy.
I am Neha Panwar, working with iVolunteer as Senior Manager - Inspirational Volunteering.

If you would like to volunteer and donate your skills please register here:

A little about iVolunteer:

iVolunteer presents a platform to all the NGOs where they can share their volunteering requirements/opportunities directly with the volunteers and connect with skilled volunteers who are equally excited to work with nonprofits and contribute towards different causes.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Neha

Neha Panwar

Jul 5, 2024, 12:56:21 AM (11 days ago) Jul 5
to Primate-Volunteers, Neha Panwar