FIELD ASSISTANT VACANCIES

Inkawu vervet

Jan 4, 2022, 6:08:02 AM1/4/22
to Primate-Volunteers
The Inkawu Vervet Project (IVP) is looking for motivated field assistants to join the research team based at the IVP fieldsite in South Africa's KwaZulu-Natal province.

Volunteer positions are available from the 1st of February 2022 but applications will be kept on file if you can only start later in the year.

We welcome all those looking to gain field experience and experience being part of an interdisciplinary team working with wild vervet monkeys (chlorocebus pygerythrus).

Have a look at the advert details below and send in your applications, we look forward to receiving them!
Inkawu Vervet Project Volunteer Field Assistant Position.pdf