DANTA Primate Behavior and Conservation Field Course in Costa Rica

Kimberly Dingess

Jan 19, 2022, 10:01:19 PM1/19/22
to Primate-Programs

Danta is pleased to announce our summer 2022 field courses in tropical biology. Our courses are intended for undergraduates or early graduate level students who have a keen interest in tropical ecosystems and conservation, but have little or no experience of working in a tropical environment. Participants may enroll on either a credit or non-credit basis.

As much of our advertising is done by word-of-mouth, we encourage you to spread the word by forwarding this information to students or friends who may be interested in our programs.

For more information, please visit our website at www.DANTA.info [danta.info] and/or email conser...@danta.email. For an alumni perspective on our programs, please see our blog DANTAisms - http://dantablog.wordpress.com/ [dantablog.wordpress.com].

Methods in Primate Behavior and Conservation

Date: July 3-18, 2022

Program Fee: $2600

Application deadline:  May 15, 2022

Course Description:  DANTA Tropical Biology and Conservation Field Courses 2021/2022 [dantablog.org]

Wildlife Conservation and Sustainability

Dates:  June 13 - 28, 2022

Program fee: $2600

Application deadline: May 15, 2022

Course Description: DANTA Tropical Biology and Conservation Field Courses 2021/2022 [dantablog.org]

Field Excursion

All courses include a visit to a wildlife rehabilitation center, sustainable chocolate plantation and dolphin and snorkeling trip of the Golfo Dulce. We will stay overnight on the Boruca Indigenous Reserve where we will learn about the community and their traditional lifeways, and help with needed projects. Every effort is made to implement eco-friendly and socially responsible practices into our day-to-day operations, field courses and overall mission.