Post your degree programs, courses and other non-job opportunities here!

JORDANA LENON

Feb 1, 2021, 7:35:24 PM2/1/21
to Primate-Programs
Hi everyone,

Primate-Programs is our new PIN forum for posting primatology-related degree programs, courses, and other fee-for-service opportunities involving primate study, observation, ecotourism, etc.

If scholarships are available, please clearly state this in your post.

We hope you find this new information-sharing forum useful.

Jordana

--
To unsubscribe from this group, please e-mail primate-progra...@g-groups.wisc.edu from the e-mail address that you are subscribed with. Unsubscribe requests will not be successful if that e-mail address forwards to your current address, and the request comes from the latter. If you have difficulty unsubscribing, please e-mail p...@primate.wisc.edu and not the entire group. Thank you for your understanding!