Information for Primate Graduate Level Programs and Field Assistant Positions

Alexus Sanders

Jul 11, 2022, 11:33:27 PM7/11/22
to Primate-Programs
Hello,

My name is Alexus Sanders and I will be a senior in the fall at Washington University in St. Louis. I will obtain a B.S in Computational Biology and Genomics with minors in Computer Science and Anthropology in December. I have wet lab and computational lab experience DNA extracting, pcr amplifying, NGS sequencing, and bioinformatic pipeline analysis of Gorilla gorilla, Gorilla beringei, and Pan troglodyte samples.

I am interested in learning more about any volunteer opportunities that would allow me to work with primates, or P.H.D programs where primate labs especially those with a genetic focus are present.

I would appreciate any information or any suggestions of places to get started looking.

Best,

Alexus