DANTA Methods in Primate Behavior and Conservation Field Course in Costa Rica

Kimberly Dingess

Aug 31, 2022, 9:17:04 PM8/31/22
to Primate-Programs

Danta is pleased to announce our summer 2023 field courses in tropical biology. Our courses are intended for undergraduates or early graduate level students who have a keen interest in tropical ecosystems and conservation, but have little or no experience of working in a tropical environment. Participants may enroll on either a credit or non-credit basis.

As much of our advertising is done by word-of-mouth, we encourage you to spread the word by forwarding this information to students or friends who may be interested in our programs.

For more information, please visit our website at www.DANTA.info [danta.info] and/or email conser...@danta.email. For an alumni perspective on our programs, please see our blog DANTAisms - http://dantablog.wordpress.com/ [dantablog.wordpress.com].

Methods in Primate Behavior and Conservation

Date: July 1-16, 2023

Program Fee: $2800

Application deadline:  June 1, 2023