Virtual Open Campus for Primatology & Wildlife Science programs at Kyoto University

Susumu Tomiya

Jan 4, 2023, 2:20:49 AM1/4/23
to Primate-Programs
The Center for International Collaboration and Advanced Studies in Primatology (CICASP) at Kyoto University is holding a virtual open-campus event on February 21, 2023, for prospective applicants to our Short-term Internship Program or International Course in Primatology and Wildlife Science (MSc/DSc program). There is no fee for participation, but please register on our website by 9 a.m. on Feb. 7 (GMT/UTC+9) if you wish to attend this online event: https://www.wrc.kyoto-u.ac.jp/cicasp/2023-02.html

Any questions about this event may be sent to our administrative office at: cic...@mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp