[euler-users] All Jobs on Hold

Colin Vanden Heuvel

May 25, 2020, 2:21:36 PM5/25/20
to euler...@g-groups.wisc.edu
Hello Euler Users,

I've recently been made aware of an issue with a node that is draining jobs and making it appear that they aren't running at all. I am not sure which node this is yet, so I've put a maintenance hold on all of the nodes in the default partition until the issue is resolved.

It might be a few hours before I'm able to properly address the problem. I appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Colin Vanden Heuvel

PS. I hope you all enjoy the holiday and please take a moment to reflect on the sacrifices made by military personnel and their families. Whatever your opinions are on war, politics, or the American military tradition in general, please spare a thought for those whose lives were lost as a part of it.

Euler Sysadmin

May 25, 2020, 3:20:39 PM5/25/20
to euler...@g-groups.wisc.edu
The issue should be resolved now; I have lifted the hold on new jobs.

Please let me know if you are still encountering job submission problems.

Best,
Colin