[PSA] Testability +1 no longer required

Claudio Cherubino

Dec 16, 2020, 12:37:46 PM12/16/20
to anno...@fuchsia.dev, testabili...@fuchsia.dev
Our new contributor roles require Committers to ensure that code submitted to Fuchsia is tested according to the Testability Rubrics.
That has made the role of Testability Reviewer redundant, so we have decided to no longer require a Testability +1 to merge your code.

If you are reviewing a CL, you are now also responsible for ensuring that code is well tested before you provide your Code-Review +2.
Please rely on the Testability Rubrics for guidelines on what requires testing and what to look for in a change you are asked to review, and use testabili...@fuchsia.dev for conversations about the rubrics and testable code.
Thanks

Claudio and the EngProd team