Code download issue

Geevarghese V K

Dec 10, 2020, 1:05:05 PM12/10/20
to testability-discuss
Dear team,

When I tried to download the code I got the following error.
[21:47:04.860] Jiri hooks are not run due to fatal errors when updating projects or packages
[21:50:38.043] WARN: Some packages are skipped by cipd due to lack of access, you might want to run "/home/geev/mydata/fuchsia_for_build/fuchsia/.jiri_root/bin/cipd auth-login" and try again

Then i ran the command and entered the generated Authorization code.But I encountered another error,

Login failed: Post https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority

Did anyone faced similar issue?

Jeremy Manson

Dec 11, 2020, 10:26:59 AM12/11/20
to Geevarghese V K, testability-discuss
Hi!

Thanks for giving Fuchsia a try.  My understanding is that this list is largely for discussions of how we test code.  A better place for a question like that might be the general discussion list at dis...@fuchsia.dev, or, if you believe this is a bug, consider filing an issue about it.

Jeremy

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---