session service brungup

Geevarghese V K

Dec 22, 2020, 4:08:02 AM12/22/20
to session-framework-dev
Dear team,

I'm trying to create an input session based on the example session provided in the code.
fx set core.qemu-x64 --with //src/session
fx build
fx emu -N

After the above step, one emulator is opened with a shell tab where we can execute commands.

Now to start the session manager, I used the following command in another console,

But i got the following error:
geev@ubuntu:~/mydata/fuchsia_for_build/fuchsia$ fx shell run fuchsia-pkg://fuchsia.com/component_manager_sfw#meta/component_manager_sfw.cmx fuchsia-pkg://fuchsia.com/session_manager#meta/session_manager.cm
percent_expand: unknown key %C

and session manager is not showing in the service list

Geevarghese V K

Dec 29, 2020, 1:24:24 AM12/29/20
to session-framework-dev, Geevarghese V K
unknown key %C   -- This issue was happening because of older openssh version.
Now the issue is solved.