Can't build Rust code on Fuchsia

Andrew Walbran

Sep 25, 2017, 12:18:13 PM9/25/17
to rust-f...@fuchsia.com
What's the status of building Rust code on Fuchsia at the moment? I'm currently getting linker errors about not finding -lmagenta and -lmxio whenever I try to build anything, either with fbuild or fargo.

I see some changes just made it into upstream Rust (https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/44612) to do with the renaming. What else do we need to do to get builds working again? I guess we need to update the prebuild compiler somehow? Is there anything else?

P.Y. Laligand

Sep 25, 2017, 12:20:53 PM9/25/17
to Andrew Walbran, rust-f...@fuchsia.com
I just sent some instructions to get you unblocked. We'll update the prebuilt toolchain soon.