request to bump the version of a magenta-rs dependency

George Kulakowski

Aug 18, 2017, 11:05:55 PM8/18/17
to rust-f...@fuchsia.com
<Alex_Gaynor> Is there any place to file a bug asking for the bitflags dependency on magenta-rs to be bumped from 0.7.0 to the latest (0.9.1)?

from IRC

Rob Tsuk

Aug 19, 2017, 12:08:38 AM8/19/17
to George Kulakowski, rust-f...@fuchsia.com
I created a bug for it and assigned it to me. We can work it into the next update to magenta-rs.

George Kulakowski