Re: //examples/tennis

Derek Gonyeo

Aug 23, 2021, 12:52:51 PM8/23/21
to Dave Smith, component-framework-dev, fidl-dev
Ah that's mine. It's from an old code lab I ran many years ago, it should probably be deleted now.

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021, 6:42 PM 'Dave Smith' via component-framework-dev <component-f...@fuchsia.dev> wrote:
Hi Folks -

Apologies for casting such a wide net, but it looks like this example no longer has an owner.

We're currently evaluating //examples with the intent to migrate as many example projects as possible to CFv2, or remove them if they are no longer necessary. One that came up in review is //examples/tennis.

This example does not appear to have any external references in the documentation or tests, and it doesn't cover any core concepts beyond what is currently in //examples/fidl and //examples/components. I'm inclined to remove it.

Curious if any folks here have a different take? We could consider migrating it to CFv2, but we would have to determine how useful (or entertaining) it would be without stdin/stdout.

Cheers,
Dave Smith | Developer Relations | smit...@google.com | @devunwired

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---

Dave Smith

Aug 23, 2021, 12:52:54 PM8/23/21
to component-framework-dev, fidl-dev

Derek Gonyeo

Aug 24, 2021, 5:31:25 AM8/24/21
to Dave Smith, component-framework-dev, fidl-dev