Please help me with some FIDL issues

王david

Oct 12, 2021, 10:01:53 AM10/12/21
to fidl-dev

Hi guys,

I am studying FIDL and need more documents to better understand the design of it,

but when I visit this site (For details on the design and implementation of FIDL, see zircon/docs/fidl/.)  I got below errors:

NOT_FOUND: Requested entity was not found

xiaonia...@gmail.com doesn't have access to this page or the resource was not found. Try switching accounts.
Try another account.

Would you like to give me some suggestions about this issue? Thanks very much for the help!

Pascal

Oct 12, 2021, 10:06:27 AM10/12/21
to 王david, fidl-dev
Hi there,

Good places to read about FIDL:

The link you pointed to is the very old location of docs. Let me know where you found it, and I'll see if we can fix it (no references in our code base).

Cheers,
PL

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---

王david

Oct 12, 2021, 10:13:10 AM10/12/21
to fidl-dev, pasca...@google.com, fidl-dev, 王david
Thanks very much for the help!  I just searched "google FIDL" by google and found this link: https://fuchsia.googlesource.com/docs/+/ea2fce2874556205204d3ef70c60e25074dc7ffd/development/languages/fidl/tutorial.md

Pascal

Oct 12, 2021, 10:15:42 AM10/12/21
to 王david, fidl-dev
Ah, yeah. That is from May 2018 :/