Intent to socialize RFC - build and assemble workstation out-of-tree

Chase Latta

Apr 7, 2021, 1:37:35 PM4/7/21
to eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
I have submitted my RFC for building and assembling the workstation out-of-tree. The CL is https://fuchsia-review.googlesource.com/c/fuchsia/+/506567. Any feedback and recommendations for extra reviewers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chase

Adam Barth

Apr 7, 2021, 3:04:17 PM4/7/21
to Chase Latta, James Robinson, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
+James Robinson is your point-of-contact for this RFC.  He can help you through the process.

Adam

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---

Pascal

Apr 19, 2021, 12:23:47 PM4/19/21
to Chase Latta, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
FYI, I'm going to be PoC for this RFC going forward.

Pascal

May 10, 2021, 12:09:07 PM5/10/21
to Chase Latta, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
This RFC is now in last call, ratification expected next week.