Ready to submit Platform Versioning RFC?

Adam Barth

Apr 23, 2020, 3:58:38 PM4/23/20
to Pascal Perez, James Robinson, rfc-e...@fuchsia.com
WARNING: This is a public email thread.

Dear RFC editors,

I think the Platform Versioning RFC is getting close to being ready for submission:

If you agree, would you be willing to perform the steps described in Step 5 of the RFC process?

Specifically, comment on the CL to say whether the RFC is accepted or rejected and assign an RFC number.  If you think I should consult any additional stakeholders or gather more approvals, please let me know.

Thanks!
Adam

Pascal

Apr 23, 2020, 6:45:31 PM4/23/20
to Adam Barth, James Robinson, rfc-e...@fuchsia.com
On my end, I'm happily casting my approval vote. A large portion of key stakeholders across Fuchsia were consulted, and indicated their approval of the RFC by CR+2 the CL.

James, I'll let you comment on the CL if you approve as well.