Next steps on fxr/424179

James Sullivan

Sep 18, 2020, 1:27:39 PM9/18/20
to rfc-e...@fuchsia.com, Brett Wilson
Hi, RFC Editors!

We're looking for guidance on next steps for our RFC draft, "Blobfs snapshots". The relevant stakeholders from SWD and local storage have weighed in, and the rfc-of-rfcs tells me that the next step for us is to contact you fine folks.

We're still iterating on the design, but the high-level proposal in the RFC should be pretty stable at this point, and we've intentionally left some of the design details open.

Thanks!

Adam Barth

Sep 18, 2020, 1:29:45 PM9/18/20
to James Sullivan, rfc-e...@fuchsia.com, Brett Wilson