Request to move RFC to last call

Daniel Hwang

Jun 29, 2021, 12:26:18 AM6/29/21
to eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
Hi,

We'd like to request to move SWD Policy at Image Assembly (fxr/540944) to last call to ensure that we have socialized it widely enough and gotten buy in from any remaining stakeholders.

Please let me know if I'm missing something in the process or if we should wait longer before progressing to this step.

Thanks,
Daniel

Adam Barth

Jun 29, 2021, 12:35:08 AM6/29/21
to Daniel Hwang, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
Hi Daniel,

My apologies, but we haven't been tracking your RFC in go/fuchsia-rfc-tracker .  My guess is that the script that imports RFCs into the tracker didn't notice your CL because the description doesn't have the "[rfc]" tag.  I've added it to the tracker manually just now.

I'll take a look tomorrow during MTV business hours.  Looking briefly, we generally look for some +1s from primary stakeholders before moving to Last Call.  Maybe Aaron Wood would be willing to give it a +1?

Adam

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---

Daniel Hwang

Jul 20, 2021, 6:15:13 PM7/20/21
to eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
Hi all,

I wanted to surface SWD Policy at Image Assembly (fxrev.dev/540944) again for Last Call, since last time I had missed a step to get it tracked properly.

Thanks,
Daniel

Adam Barth

Jul 21, 2021, 5:44:03 PM7/21/21