RFC last call request on "core realm variations"

Derek Gonyeo

Apr 7, 2021, 1:37:36 PM4/7/21
to eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
Hello eng council,

I've reached agreement with my identified stakeholders for my RFC, and would like to move forward with it. Can you assist me with doing so?

Thanks for the help!
Derek

Adam Barth

Apr 7, 2021, 3:00:02 PM4/7/21
to Derek Gonyeo, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
Sure thing.  I'll send an email to eng-council-discuss presently.

Adam

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---

Derek Gonyeo

Apr 15, 2021, 9:21:44 AM4/15/21
to Adam Barth, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
It's been a week since the last call for my RFC, I've received signoff from my stakeholders, and the activity on the CL seems to have stalled. I'd like to move forward with this RFC, and based on the docs it sounds like I should be asking the eng council if my design is being accepted or rejected.

Is there any more information the eng council would like, or changes they think are necessary to land this?

Adam Barth

Apr 15, 2021, 11:29:05 AM4/15/21
to Derek Gonyeo, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
Looks like there are 15 unresolved comments on the CL.  Would you be willing to go through and resolve them or leave the ones that actually still have open items under discussion unresolved?  After that, I'll go through and double-check everything and then we should be good to go.

Adam

Derek Gonyeo

Apr 16, 2021, 8:46:44 AM4/16/21
to Adam Barth, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
I marked all the finished and inactive comments as resolved, leaving two that aren't resolved/stale. I'll ping you again once those final threads wrap up.

Adam Barth

Apr 16, 2021, 11:20:27 AM4/16/21
to Derek Gonyeo, eng-c...@fuchsia.dev
Thanks!