PSA: VIM2 drivers deletion

Andres Oportus

Oct 29, 2021, 10:22:49 AM10/29/21
to drivers-dev
Hi everyone,

TL;DR We are deleting drivers and associated files for the VIM2.

Since the VIM2 is not actively supported we are deleting drivers and associated files including tests, build system support and documentation. Some drivers have already been removed, the final removal for the board driver is here.

Note that VIM3 has similar capabilities and is a supported system configuration.

If you would like to resurrect support for this board and become an OWNER for some/all these drivers, please reach out. Note that this would fall under experimental support and come with expected responsibilities.

Thanks,
Andres