Link error while building

Aadhish Sriram S

Jun 27, 2021, 7:43:37 PM6/27/21
to discuss
I was trying to build fuchsia today, I got a link error when I building. I configured using `fx set workstation.qemu-x64` and usual build.
A log showing the error (obfuscated some paths for privacy): https://pastecord.com/uvyqohizil.log

Also will I get a response since my distro is a non-debian distro?

Shai Barack

Jun 27, 2021, 7:59:25 PM6/27/21
to Aadhish Sriram S, discuss
We have a continuous build service and it's showing as green, so my first guess is that there is a problem at your end.

Make sure that your local checkout is without modifications. Do a git checkout JIRI_HEAD and a jiri update, then do fx clean-build just to be safe.

If the problem persists but we can't reproduce your issue on our own workstations or build servers then there is little we can do to help.

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---