How to install third_party application?

Wenxin Zheng

Aug 31, 2021, 11:32:49 PM8/31/21
to discuss
Is there any tutorial for compiling and installing third-party applications?

I've just tried to compile hello-world, but the following error occurs.

/boot/bin/sh: 2: Cannot create child process: -1 (ZX_ERR_INTERNAL): failed to resolve fuchsia-pkg://fuchsia.com/test-application#bin/test-application: -25

Shai Barack

Aug 31, 2021, 11:42:47 PM8/31/21
to Wenxin Zheng, discuss
Hi Wenxin,

You can find the getting started guides here:
We are working on extending these guides to also cover building and testing your own component, but the new codelabs are still a work in progress.

In the meantime, this has a pretty decent workflow that you could follow:

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---