IOT support

Geevarghese V K

Dec 11, 2020, 10:26:12 AM12/11/20
to connectivity-dev
Dear team,

I have seen openthread support in fuchsia for iot. Is any commercial iot products use fuchsia currenty? I have seen Luis board using nrf52840 which is used as OT radio.

Vaas Krishnamurthy

Dec 11, 2020, 4:54:54 PM12/11/20
to Geevarghese V K, connectivity-dev
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in OpenThread support in Fuchsia! We don't have commercial IoT products running Fuchsia currently. Though there is only support for nrf52840 today, the platform can be easily extended to other radios since the OpenThread and LoWPAN drivers are designed to be independent of the underlying radio.

Vaas

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---