Per-area email notifications?

Adam Perry

Dec 13, 2022, 6:30:02 PM12/13/22
to Fuchsia-Eng-Council-Discuss, component-framework-dev
Hello FEC! Is it possible to configure a mailing list for a given RFC area? For example it would be nice if component-f...@fuchsia.dev received notifications for RFCs that list "Component Framework" as an area.

--
Adam Perry

Hunter Freyer

Dec 14, 2022, 4:24:32 PM12/14/22
to Adam Perry, Fuchsia-Eng-Council-Discuss, component-framework-dev
I like this idea! I've just prototyped a way of doing this in the magic spreadsheet by making the "Area" column be a "link" to a new table listing all the areas, which could include a "groups to cc" column.

Unless anyone objects I can implement this on the real spreadsheet sometime next week.

Thanks,
Hunter

--
All posts must follow the Fuchsia Code of Conduct https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/CODE_OF_CONDUCT or may be removed.
---

Hunter Freyer

Jan 4, 2023, 10:22:06 AM1/4/23
to Adam Perry, Fuchsia-Eng-Council-Discuss, component-framework-dev
I've just turned this on. This table associates areas with a list of email addresses to CC. I'll bring up potentially seeding this at today's FEC meeting.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hunter

Adam Perry

Jan 4, 2023, 11:17:59 AM1/4/23
to Hunter Freyer, Fuchsia-Eng-Council-Discuss, component-framework-dev
Awesome, thanks!
--
Adam Perry