Can I ask you something

Amanda Baker

Jul 11, 2021, 9:38:53 PM7/11/21
to api-c...@fuchsia.dev

Hey hey,

I know you’re really busy these days, but just checking if you saw my emails?

Thanks,

Amanda

Click here to stop hearing from me

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 8:44 AM, Amanda Baker <ama...@outreachcontent.me> wrote:

It’s Amanda again,

Just want to check if you saw my question in my previous email?

What do you think?

A quick reply would be great 😊

Amanda

Click here to stop hearing from me

On Thu, May 20, 2021 7:46 AM, Amanda Baker <ama...@outreachcontent.me> wrote:

Hello there,

Just want to message you about your article here:

https://fuchsia.dev/fuchsia-src/concepts/components/v2/design_principles

I am working with CISSPNow and we actually created something similar and you can find it here:

https://www.cisspnow.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-cissp-certification.html

I think we have quite similar content :)

Now here’s my question, would you consider linking to this article? I think your audience would benefit from this.

In return, I could give you a link from one of our partner sites :)

Cheers,

Amanda

Click here to stop hearing from me

picture logo