fuchsia-input-report API re-review for SDK

David Gilhooley

Jul 27, 2020, 2:12:24 PM7/27/20
to api-c...@fuchsia.com, Adam Barth, Alice Neels, tq-input-discuss
Hello!

Back in January the fuchsia.input.report API was reviewed by the API council.
The API has been reworked since then and the following things have been implemented:
- Units now reflect actual unit instead of type of measurement (E.g: METERS instead of DISTANCE)
- Units now have extensible exponents
- Reading reports is separated into a different interface which allows for a Hanging-Get style of reading reports

Please let me know if I should schedule a followup API review, or if the API can be added to the SDK.

Best,
David

Adam Barth

Jul 27, 2020, 2:51:48 PM7/27/20
to David Gilhooley, Fuchsia API Council, Alice Neels, tq-input-discuss
IMHO, this API has been reviewed sufficiently to be added to the SDK without another council meeting.

Adam

David Gilhooley

Jul 28, 2020, 10:03:58 AM7/28/20
to Adam Barth, Fuchsia API Council, Alice Neels, tq-input-discuss
Great! The API has officially been added with this CL:

Jaeheon Yi

Jul 28, 2020, 2:02:56 PM7/28/20
to David Gilhooley, Adam Barth, Fuchsia API Council, Alice Neels, tq-input-discuss
Very nice! 👏📣