Changes to the "Developer" API level

Hunter Freyer

Nov 1, 2023, 10:15:28 AM11/1/23
to api-council, Clayton Wilkinson, Daama Sheepo
A recent internal vote with an... acceptable turnout (11 of 31) has approved the following changes to the API Council:

- Adding wilkinsonclay to the API Council as primary owner for the "Developer" area.
- Assigning chaselatta to replace crjohns as secondary owner for the "Developer" area, in addition to his role as primary for "Experiences". (crjohns remains on the Council as the primary "Diagnostics" owner).
- Removing dschuyler from the API Council, at least until he is back from leave. This decision has the blessing of sheepo, dschuyler's manager. We can reassess the situation once dschuyler is back.

I'll be sending changes to put this into effect shortly!

Thanks,
Hunter