API Review: fuchsia.bluetooth.hfp

Jeff Belgum

Jun 3, 2021, 3:44:43 PM6/3/21
to api-c...@fuchsia.dev, Adam Barth, Marie Janssen
Dear API Council,

We have a Bluetooth API, HFP, that we would like to add to the "partner" API category. I have been working closely with API council area owner, Marie (jamuraa@), to both refine the design and land the API. We believe that it meets all the criteria for inclusion in the partner category, but want to surface it here for visibility before doing so.

It is fully implemented and tested at this time. It has also seen feedback which has landed as improvements to the design (fxrev.dev/501825, fxrev.dev/521810, and fxrev.dev/529663).

Please refer to fxrev.dev/538241 for the design rationale and the current state of the API as of today.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Belgum

Jun 4, 2021, 9:03:03 PM6/4/21
to api-council, Jeff Belgum, Adam Barth, Marie Janssen
Since this has received extensive review from the area owner, Marie, and additional feedback from Pascal (thanks Pascal!), we are going to proceed with inclusion on 6/7 after incorporating the feedback received.

Thanks folks,
Jeff