Request for API calibration for fuchsia.audio.ffxdaemon library.

Cam Lloyd

Jul 24, 2023, 4:08:03 PM7/24/23
to api-c...@fuchsia.dev
Hello,

As part of the effort for ffx subtools to only use SDK visible FIDL, I am working toward getting the ffx audio subtool in compliance. The audio subtool relies on the fuchsia.audio.ffxdaemon library which is currently unlabeled, but would ideally be able to be promoted to partner_internal category.

Thanks,
Cam

Adam Barth

Jul 24, 2023, 4:28:00 PM7/24/23
to Cam Lloyd, api-c...@fuchsia.dev
Sorry if my question is naive, but do we have a naming convention for libraries of this kind?  When I run "ls *ffx*" in //sdk/fidl, this library is the only one I can find with the naming pattern.

Adam