Issue 308772971: API Calibration: fidl/fuchsia.test.manager

buganize...@google.com

Nov 1, 2023, 10:48:59 AM11/1/23
to api-counci...@fuchsia.dev
Replying to this email means your email address will be shared with the team that works on this product.

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/308772971

Reference Info: 308772971 API Calibration: fidl/fuchsia.test.manager
component:  1454153
status:  Assigned
reporter:  an...@google.com
assignee:  hj...@google.com
cc:  ap...@fuchsia.dev, hj...@google.com
type:  Process
access level:  Limited visibility + Google
priority:  P2
severity:  S2
retention:  Component default

hj...@google.com added comment #1:
API Name: fidl/fuchsia.test.manager

API Area: Developer

SDK Category: partner_internal

Calibration CL: https://cs.opensource.google/fuchsia/fuchsia/+/main:sdk/fidl/fuchsia.test.manager/test_manager.fidl

Guide doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UVMoKhbzypu1GOhZGIYCuAusF9oZ-tnRMBm5QaDoyyU/edit?resourcekey=0-Nl9TpCEslhGuJY7zpMzUUA

Notes: We already have the API as internal, we want to move it to partner_internal. I have created a design doc with various considerations. Please let me know how to proceed

Generated by Google IssueTracker notification system

You're receiving this email because you are subscribed to updates on Google IssueTracker issue 308772971
Unsubscribe from this issue.

buganize...@google.com

Nov 1, 2023, 10:50:04 AM11/1/23
to api-counci...@fuchsia.dev
Replying to this email means your email address will be shared with the team that works on this product.

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/308772971

Changed
assignee:  hj...@google.com  →  cr...@google.com

hj...@google.com added comment #2:

crjohns@,

You have been assigned as the sponsor for the following API's inclusion in the partner_internal IDK.

See the API Calibration playbook for next steps: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nl3dFKf4sOr0pZ8qLU7BANu92gempP2Kdz76hphrF9I/edit?resourcekey=0-Clj1bk3m1QCsekioPoHRBw

_______________________________

assignee:  cr...@google.com

cc:  ap...@fuchsia.dev, hj...@google.com
type:  Process
access level:  Limited visibility + Google
priority:  P2
severity:  S2
retention:  Component default

buganize...@google.com

Nov 16, 2023, 1:45:58 PM11/16/23
to api-counci...@fuchsia.dev
Replying to this email means your email address will be shared with the team that works on this product.

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/308772971

Changed

hj...@google.com added comment #3:

Hey crjohns, any update here?

_______________________________

Reference Info: 308772971 API Calibration: fidl/fuchsia.test.manager
component:  1454153
status:  Assigned
reporter:  an...@google.com

type:  Process
access level:  Limited visibility + Google
priority:  P2
severity:  S2
retention:  Component default

buganize...@google.com

Nov 20, 2023, 2:25:41 PM11/20/23
to api-counci...@fuchsia.dev
Replying to this email means your email address will be shared with the team that works on this product.

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/308772971

Changed

cr...@google.com added comment #4:

We're completing a redesign of this API and will roll it out with appropriate annotations to support backwards compatibility.