API calibration for realm builder

Derek Gonyeo

Jul 30, 2021, 9:50:39 AM7/30/21
to api-c...@fuchsia.dev
Hello API council,

I want to publish an API into the SDK, so I'd like to take it through the API calibration process. I've prepared an API calibration design doc, the CL for which can be found here.

Please leave any comments you have on that CL, and I understand that I should be asking for a design review slot to be scheduled for my document. Can I get help with that?

Thanks for everyone's time,
Derek

Jaeheon Yi

Jul 30, 2021, 4:05:29 PM7/30/21
to Derek Gonyeo, api-c...@fuchsia.dev
Derek, thank you for posting an informative design. I'm excited about RealmBuilder, and it gives us enormous flexibility for defining tests and the ability to write representative tests for CFv2 migration.

I left some comments in the gerrit review to start the discussion going.

Jaeheon