Meal Train Donations for Dominique Robinson

Tobias V

Sep 15, 2021, 5:32:05 PM9/15/21
to Circles of Washtenaw County Announcements
Hi Circles family,

For those that don't already know me, my name is Tobias and I'm a leader in Cohort 4. My spouse, Dominique, is having surgery in a couple of days and will be out of work for 4-6 weeks while she recovers. This time off will be unpaid so it's going to be a difficult time for us financially.

If anyone would like to contribute we would really appreciate it! Post op meals would also be very helpful in the first week or two.

Our contact info is:

Tobias Villegas

Dominique Robinson

Thanks for reading :)