Upcoming PDC event: App Showcase

1 view

Christopher Taverna

Jul 10, 2014, 8:30:56 AM7/10/14
to PDC News

Join the Professional Development Center’s Christopher Taverna, with Nicholas Gunner, Lisa Melohusky, and Adam Pellittieri, for a morning dedicated to showing interesting and useful apps.

We will begin by demonstrating our chosen apps as well as answering questions about them. After the demonstration you will have the chance to share which apps make a difference for you. We will also have time to assist you in getting your smartphone or tablet configured and answer any general mobile device questions you may have.

Come join us!

App Showcase
Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:00am - 12:00pm

E335 Thompson Hall

Click here to register