FPTalks 2022, July 6 -- next week!

Zachary Tatlock

Jun 27, 2022, 7:50:59 PM6/27/22
to fpb...@fpbench.org, Zorn, Bill
Howdy,

Friendly heads up that we'll be holding the 3rd annual FPTalks workshop next week!

As in past years, the event will be online and is open to any interesting work in the floating point space: software, hardware, algorithms, verification, optimization, etc. are all welcome.

The format will be a series of sessions with 10 minute talks each followed by 5 minutes of Q&A. The community is very welcoming and enthusiastic, so please swing by if you haven't been to an FPBench event before or if it's been a while :)

We have a few more talk slots still open, please feel free to grab one via this speaker form:

If you don't have a talk ready, but are keen to attend, please let us know via this attendee form:

You can get a feel for past events from the talk recordings at:
Finally, if you can't make the event next week, but would be keen to join for one of the monthly meetings, the FPBench mailing list and slack are great places to connect!

Looking forward to catching up with y'all!

Best regards,
Zachary Tatlock

--

Zachary Tatlock