FPBench Community Meeting 2021-11-04

1 view

Bill Zorn

Nov 1, 2021, 7:09:07 PM11/1/21
to fpb...@fpbench.org

Hi all!

Thursday (November 4th) at 9am Pacific time we will have our next FPBench Community Meeting. The meeting is a chance to talk about numerics research, share early demos, brainstorm new ideas, and stay in touch. We'll keep tweaking the format as we learn more about what works for the community.

This week we’ll be having a general discussion. As usual, all topics / impromptu demos are welcome! To potentially provide a point of focus, one stimulating question we might explore:

“I have software written in number system X, and hardware with accelerator calls that use number system Y. How should I handle adapting my workload, from all implemented in number system X, to a mixed format with some operations in number system Y?”

Zoom: https://washington.zoom.us/j/92831331326

Notes: FPBench Community Minutes

Slack: Invite link

Hope to see y'all there :)