FPBench Community Meeting 2022-02-03

1 view

Bill Zorn

Jan 31, 2022, 4:50:51 PM1/31/22
to fpb...@fpbench.org

Hi all!

This Thursday (February 3rd) at 9am Pacific time we will have our next FPBench Community Meeting. The meeting is a chance to talk about numerics research, share early demos, brainstorm new ideas, and stay in touch. We'll keep tweaking the format as we learn more about what works for the community.

Ariel Kellison will kick off our series of special topic presentations with a talk about formal verification of numerical methods for Hamiltonian systems. Ariel is Ph.D. student at Cornell, working with Andrew Appel. Please join us to hear about this exciting work.

Zoom: https://washington.zoom.us/j/92831331326

Notes: FPBench Community Minutes

Slack: Invite link

Hope to see y'all there :)