FPTalks 2022

Zorn, Bill

May 23, 2022, 10:48:58 PM5/23/22
to fpb...@fpbench.org

Howdy!

We’re holding the annual FPTalks workshop for numerical research again this year. The event will be held remotely on July 6, 2022. Like last year, our plan is to have short, 10 minute talks.

We are looking forward to a wide range of talks from different areas of numerics, making connections to spark new research, and discussing the most important problems to focus on for the next year.

If you’re potentially interested in giving a talk, please put the title into this form: https://forms.gle/BHX9s1EPA3Kb2y8o6

The form will take less than a minute to fill out and you don’t need to have an abstract ready.

If you’ve talked about your work at the Community Meeting, you should fill out the form!

Best regards,

Bill Zorn

FPTalks 2022 Organizer

Numerical Hardware Architect at Intel