FPBench Community Meeting 2021-10-07

Bill Zorn

Oct 5, 2021, 12:56:47 AM10/5/21
to fpb...@fpbench.org

Hi all!

This coming Thursday (October 7th) at 9am Pacific time we'll be having our next FPBench Community Meeting. The meeting is a chance to talk about numerics research, share early demos, brainstorm new ideas, and stay in touch. We'll keep tweaking the format as we learn more about what works for the community.

This month we have a special presentation from Ryan McCleeary on implementing exact real arithmetic lazily with a list of ordinary, IEEE 754 floats. This should be a super interesting talk, so I hope you will all tune in!

Zoom: https://washington.zoom.us/j/92831331326

Notes: FPBench Community Minutes

Slack: Invite link

Hope to see y'all there :)