FPBench Community Meeting 2022-01-06

Bill Zorn

Jan 4, 2022, 8:26:05 PM1/4/22
to fpb...@fpbench.org

Hi all! Welcome to 2022!

This Thursday (January 6th) at 9am Pacific time we will have our next FPBench Community Meeting. The meeting is a chance to talk about numerics research, share early demos, brainstorm new ideas, and stay in touch. We'll keep tweaking the format as we learn more about what works for the community.

This will be a low-key meeting, to ease into the new year. If you have any upcoming work you’d like to present, now is a great time to let us know and stake out a monthly meeting slot for a talk.

If folks are interested, we can also have a round table discussion about floating-point education. There’s been a lot of interest about this topic in the past, and it has been on my mind recently as well.

Zoom: https://washington.zoom.us/j/92831331326

Notes: FPBench Community Minutes

Slack: Invite link

Hope to see y'all there :)